Ever thought it was possible to make a pizza out of juice pulp?
Trying to be everything raw seemed to be quite duff in the beginning, but now I am finding it so enjoyable. For example, I had been avoidiong pizzas for years, because of their gluten content. But now, you see here is an amazing example of creativity.
Also there are some rawish symptoms going on with me in correleation with the astrological stuff in the sky.
Wow! Life is just expanding and expanding through inter-dimensional boundaries, and there seems to be no limit. All of sudden old memories are popping up in my mind. Some songs, that have received a great deal of affection from me, are ringing again in my ears.
The tears of a warrior can be unleashed, so the purification may begin. My enormous star seed consciousness is opening up and from there the urge to greate this foretold paradise upon the planes of Gaia is being activated.
Every time there is a thought, there is enormous flow of energy and inspiration. All the pieces of the puzzle seem to be coming together, when we have got this 9:9:9 stargate tonight. And, in few weeks there will be the great Harvest Moon.. here is a song by Neil Young – Harvest Moon.
I heard that song one day on radio, when we were driving in Finland from our summer cottage to Helsinki. Neil really touched my heart, by this call for grace. To celebrate and to see the shine in your eyes.
And, pizza! It is also a circular creation of purefaction. Representing the full cycle of time, the beginning and the end of a process. In the greek numerology it was the beginning and the end number Uno (1). The circle.
This time we will make it easy and most of us will enjoy it! 🙂
- First of all you have to juice your morning brew Detox carrot juice and from the pulp we can prepare the crust.
- Mix the pulp in a large bowl with some salt, curry and other desired spices.
- Spread the mixture on a baking sheet and dehydrate in the oven on it’s lowest setting (50 degrees celsius).
- At some point you can flip it around and continue dehydrating until whole crust sticks together.
- 4-5 tomatoes
- Salt and spice for your taste
- Insert everything into a blender.
- Blend it up and pour onto the crust.
- Yellow zucchini
- Slice zucchini into thin slices.
- Add the zucchini, sprouts and sage to the pizza.
- Voila, you have a pizza! 🙂